Sunday, May 27, 2012

wazzap dead ppl ?





I know, soon they're all be gone. My best friends are taking study abroad and it's just me myself and i is left here in this complicated country. My day is spent by thinking how much Rookiemagz inspires me. I love its vibe and all about the stuffs that they post. I think and i clearly am writing in this blog to tell that in our beloved country.. I found it difficult to be who you are. I am- one of the example that I take- feeling so hard to express my thoughts (that other people think weird, but i don't seem to care) through my clothes. I always want to wear this and yes i wore it but there is some limit that I CANNOT wear. I mean i don't mind being weird. But I have some situations that I can be who I am. it is when I am with my best friends & boyfriend. I can wear what I want when Im with them but what about going to college and around family? I think I can wear what i want around my college but there's just a limit. I mean i don't mind they say I'm weird, but make a fun of me? isn't it a part of bullying? and am I socially unacceptable? because i didn't fit anywhere. It is not about the clothes i wear. It's about i just don't fit with anyone (or yet) no one can seem to get what I mean. I just haven't found someone who can understand me (or yet). I mean, nobody around here rally appreciates my taste in my way (or yet). But .. I think i see it in a good way. Maybe that's just me.. i am proud of being like that. I don't hate myself nor wish i weren't like this. i love myself in this way. and attention: it is not that i want to be called as "weird" so i can tell myself that i am cool or unique or blablabalbalbalablalablalal that these days kids trying to. and i do really need that person. well i boldly say i need sisters. I need a girl friend to share with. Don't you -as girls- want a girl friend like sister ? all girls do.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

INDAHTYAS WINASIS

Hey you!